** A jersey will only be awarded to the first 500 participants who cycles 20km after registration with Ride with Me, and sends a screenshot record of this journey from a fitness app via electronic mail to us: email@example.com. An acknowledgement electronic mail will be sent to you if we have received your record. Have fun pedaling for your jersey!
** Get a F&B E-voucher worth S$100.
** First 50 will get free scoop of gelato at Mylo's cafe.
** First 200 early birds get a surprise gift.
1. Follow us on our Instagram, @RideWithMeFunRaising
2. Before you begin your cycling, download Strava app.
• At the starting point, start to record your cycling route in Strava.
• At the destination, stop recording.
• Save your route by capturing a screenshot of it to be saved on your photo gallery.
• Upload your file by electronic mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
• In the electronic mail, please include all your particulars as you have registered, and include details such as date and distance covered.
• All submission will be tabulation and top results will be updated in our Billboard.
3. To have it more fun and encouraging, you are welcome to post the cycling logs of your cycling trips from Strava together with your photo and tag #ridewithmefunraising. Please ensure that your Facebook and Instagram accounts are public.
4. To increase the awareness of breast cancer, and understand how we can all work towards early detection and treatment, look out for our Daily Quizzes on our Facebook and Instagram to win attractive F&B vouchers worth S$50 each.
5. Join our Webinar: Cycling Connoisseurs Connect to win attractive prizes, including a special hair service package from Goldwell. Webinar Registration Period: 1 October 2021 to 20 October 2021. This webinar takes place on 21 October from 1900hr (GMT +8) to 2000hr (GMT +8).
6. Look out for our revealing of the magnificent, limited edition auction piece from SPECIALIZED, from 20 October, 2059hr (GMT +8) to 22 October 2021, 2059hr (GMT +8) only!
Terms and Conditions for Redemption of F&B voucher
• Participant need to produce Email Confirmation, Order Number, Restaurant Details, Value of Voucher and the last 4 digits of identity card, all in view with the voucher.
• Participant need to bring their identity card for verification at the Restaurant/Cafes/Gastro Bars.
• Participant makes reservation directly with the Restaurant/Cafes/Gastro Bars selected.
• Restaurants/Cafes/Gastro Bars reserve the right not to accept reservation during public holidays or peak period.
• F&B staff, before payment, will check all details such as restaurant's details, value, confirmation/order number and last 4 digits of the IC against record. They deserve the right to reject any claim due to incomplete information produced.
• Participant needs to sign and write the date of redemption on restaurant’s record.
• Participant to pay the difference in the bill after redemption.
• Organizer will not be responsible for any lost/expired/damaged voucher.
• Restaurants reserve the right not to accept reservation during public holidays or peak season.
• Organizer reserves the right to change the promotion mechanic as and when necessary without prior notice.
• Validity : 30 November 2021. There is no extension upon expiry.