Terms and Conditions
1. Ride with Me is organised by Marie Wee LLP and Hola From Spain Pte Ltd are referred to collectively as "The Organiser" in support of Breast Cancer Foundation, in accordance with Ride with Me’s terms & conditions, sanctioned by the Breast Cancer Foundation (BCF).
2. Completion of the online registration confirms the Participant's agreement to abide by the relevant rules and regulations of this Ride with Me website.
3. By continuing to access any part of the official website and registering for the Ride with Me virtual cycle, you signify that you have read, understood and agree to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data by the Organiser for purposes reasonably required for the conduct and promotion of the Ride with Me virtual cycle.
4. Whilst every reasonable precaution will be taken by the Organiser to ensure the Participants' safety, Participants cycle or dine at their own risk and the Organiser will not be responsible or be held liable for any loss or damage, personal or otherwise, injury or death, howsoever arising during participation in the virtual event. Participants are strongly encouraged to go for a medical examination and/or consult their medical practitioner prior to registration and before participating.
5. All Participants are responsible for their own safety during the event. All Participants must also observe traffic regulations.
6. The Organiser reserves the right to use any photographs (including those of Participants), motion pictures, recordings, or any other media records of the Ride with Me, for any legitimate purpose, including commercial advertising and distribution to sponsors and partners.
7. The Organiser reserves the right to limit and/or refuse entries without giving any reason.
8. The Organiser will not entertain nor be in any way responsible for any disputes arising from incomplete registration details.
9. Once registration has been duly processed, there will be no fee refund for Participants who do not eventually take part in the event for whatever reason.
10. Participants below the age of 18 are required to seek parental/guardian consent and fill up the relevant indemnity declaration forms as deemed necessary by the Organiser upon online registration. Failing which, the Organiser reserves the right to refuse the registration of the Participant.
11. Run registrations are strictly non-transferable.
12. All participants who have successfully registered for Ride with Me virtual cycle will receive an E-Certificate which sent via electronic mail by end November 2021.
13. For all Participants, disputes and appeals regarding the results must be submitted in a written format via electronic mail within 7 days after the cycle period. The Organiser reserves the right not to entertain any dispute or appeal after the stated period.
14. The Organiser reserves the right to cancel, postpone or change the cycle and dine period of the Event. There will be no fee refund if the event is cancelled for whatever reason.
15. The Organiser reserves the right to amend any rules and regulations without prior notice.
16. Failure to observe the rules and regulations shall result in disqualification and no refund will be given.
By participating in the event, I have read and understood the rules & regulations and I agree to participate on the understanding that I am bound by and shall adhere to all the rules and regulations.
Waiver clause: in consideration of the acceptance of my entry, I, my heirs, successors and assigns, do hereby unconditionally and irrevocably waive and release, to the fullest extent permitted in law, the organiser, its officers, staff, volunteers, agents, contractors, event officials, event sponsors and event partners from all and any demands, claims, liabilities, proceedings, suits, losses and/or damages of any kind whatsoever arising from or in connection with my participation in the event, including and not limited to personal injury and/or death.
1. I fully understand and acknowledge the risks involved in my participation in the Event and I accept full responsibility and agree to solely assume all such risks.
2. I hereby represent, warrant and undertake to the Organiser the following with full knowledge that they shall be relied upon by the Organiser in accepting my registration:
• My personal particulars disclosed in the registration form are accurate, full and complete;
• I do not have any medical condition that would affect my safety or physical well-being.
• I am medically and physically fit and competent to participate in the Event; and
• I have read, understood and shall dutifully and fully abide by these Rules and Regulations;
• I shall abide by all applicable laws in my participation in the Event.
3. To the fullest extent permitted by law, I (including my heirs, successors and assigns) agree to hold the Organiser, its officers, staff, volunteers, agents, contractors, Event officials, Event sponsors and Event partners (each an 'Indemnified Party') harmless and keep each Indemnified Party fully and effectively indemnified from and against any and all losses, costs (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis), claims, damage and expenses whatsoever which any of them may suffer or incur (directly or indirectly) as a result of my participation in the Event of my breach of any of these Rules and Regulations.
4. These Rules and Regulations shall be governed under Singapore laws and I agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.
I consent to and allow the Organiser to collect, use, disclose and/or process my personal data in order to process, administer, facilitate, maintain and/or manage my relationship with the Organiser as a member, volunteer, programme participant, beneficiary and/or donor (“Purpose”), including communications on the Organiser’s activities, programmes and services; donation requests; carrying out research, analysis and development activities for the Organiser’s purposes; and making disclosures required by law or a competent authority. The Organiser may, for the above Purpose, disclose my personal data to its third party service providers and/or agents, which may be sited outside of Singapore (subject always to requirements under applicable law having been met).
In any event, I acknowledge that the Organiser may send communications on its activities, programmes and services to me via email and/or post.
If I do not wish to receive such communications via email and/or post, or if I wish to make changes to consent previously given, I understand that I may opt out by writing to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org.